Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Words

OK well sorry for responding late. Monday we went to San Miguel which is like a little city two hours away from Celaya. When we were coming back the offices called me and Elder Russel at five to tell us that we needed to be in Leon that day at eight to work out our immigration papers. and well I just got back from Leon. But they had a problem with our papers so I have to go back tomorrow at night and I'm going to get back on Thursday. Then Friday I am going to Leon a third time to leave Saturday morning. So its going to be a rough week.


I just got done having a rough week too. I ate something that did something to my body and I was throwing up for about three nights. I'm OK now and my stomach doesn't hurt anymore.

also the baptisms we had left out of town for the holidays so we couldn't baptize them this week. Probably would have been hard with all the stuff I have to do.

Other than that there isn't that much to tell. Hope all is well. Love you all!

Elder Whetten

Oh and I was actually thinking about what to eat when I got home.  I was thinking and In-n-out Double Double with a cranberry lime aid from sonic with homemade blueberry muffins and root beer ice cream.  But since its Sunday just a homemade hamburger or three would be nice.

No comments: