Monday, October 12, 2009

I Ate Goat!

Well the computer isn’t recognizing my card so I cant upload pictures again. I sure would like a real hamburger sometime. The hamburgers here have a patty paper thin. At least their more conscious about their meat consumption.

Speaking of meat, I had the best taco ever the other day! It had goat’s meat in it! I never thought that goat would taste so good but like I couldn’t eat for another eight hours. (Which is good because it was fasting time right after that.)

Pam and Jim got married! They waited too long.

So yah that guy that we didn’t know if he was dead or not, he’s dead. Oh well!

My companion is from Reinosa de San Lipas. At least I think that’s what its called. He talks really fast. It’s on the border underneath Texas. Our house is the best house in Celaya but everyone tells us that we have the worst area to make up for it. It is really hard here. Especially when you come right from León. But we are working as hard as we can and involving the Lord in everything we do.

I can’t think of anything else to tell you. Good luck in the walk for autism. Tell Eric hi. I wonder if we would be able to understand each other when I come back.

Enjoy life!
Elder Whetten

No comments: