Monday, January 4, 2010

Hump Day!

Well I don’t really have much to tell either. We really didn’t have much success in the work this last week. With the holidays and everything people are just a little too into sinning to listen to a message from God.

I didn’t get your package yet but we are going to have a zone conference tomorrow and I’ll probably get it then.

Our ward changed from 9 in the morning to 1130. The attendance went up from 60 every week to about 100. Funny how that works.

It has been really cold lately. But the weather is still very weird. There are like random warm spots in the middle of the day and then it will get freezing again in like 30 minutes.

I had a good hump day. It feels like I’ve only been here for like two months. And all the missionaries say that the second year will feel like five minutes. So here goes the second year!

I really can’t think of anything else to say right now so just be safe and have a good January.

Elder Whetten

No comments: