Monday, September 14, 2009

New City - Celaya

Well this last Friday me and my companion got home and found out that we were having special changes. We were both really mad and sad. Just two missionaries crying on the floor of our house. He only had one more change left before he left to go home. We both really wanted (or needed) to stay together. I have come to really love this Elder as he has me. Before my mission I have always wanted to know what it was like to have a brother. And now I know. Not only that but I have one now. His name is Khéri González Azuada and he isn’t the same color or from the same family as me. I never knew that it was possible to love somebody so much. I never thought that it would hurt so much to leave somebody. We cried and cried. We did not want to leave each other. But there are some things that you have to do.

My new area is in a different city called Celaya. (Celaya is about halfway between Leon and Mexico City.) My new companion is Elder de los Reyes. We live in a house with another companionship. It is a lot rainier here and the city is a lot smaller and less expensive. A little bit more poverty. So I’m not going to be able to get peoples letters as fast anymore. About once a month.

Oh and I lost my hymn book I didn’t get the wedding invitation yet. But i should in about three weeks. :( Did you get me those things I asked for yet? (the genealogy and my line of authority) Those will help me out a lot.

Well that’s it for now. I just want to tell everybody that I love them and to keep the spirit in their lives.

Be safe and enjoy life.
Elder Whetten

No comments: