Monday, September 21, 2009

New Pictures

Sounds like everybody’s doing great. Congratulations on the wedding Brandon and Kelc! And everybody else who made it happen. Sounded like a lot of fun.

Our new area is pretty interesting. A lot harder than my last area. We actually have two areas that are ours. And its mostly the poor side of the city. We have been knocking all day, every day, since I have been here and we have only gotten into seven houses. None of those people are good either. This was the first time that I didn’t have anyone in the church. It wasn’t that fun. I felt like I was in Minnesota. Ha ha. No not really. I’ll have to write Logan a letter though. See how he is doing and stuff.

The names of the other elders that we live with are Elder Guterez and Elder Richards. They are a little weird to live with. But the house is really nice! We have a washing machine, and carpet, two stoves and refrigerators, fans, two bathrooms, it’s pretty cool.

Elder Toutai is one of the zone leaders here so that’s pretty cool.

I am so jealous that Uncle Larry got to go see John Pinette. Oh well.

Cameron sent in his papers! Woo hoo!!!

This internet place is playing a lot of the music that I used to listen to before my mission so it’s gettin me pretty excited for nothing if you can tell.

Well today the computer has a slot for my card so you’re going to get pictures. :) Yay!! That’s about all.

Everybody have fun. And enjoy life.

Elder Whetten

Some Rockin' Graffiti (l-r Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, John Lennon)

Enrique (67) and Ramon (72)


Sara and her Mom (Sara was 1 week away from giving birth)


On a really rainy day!


Me Bowling!



Elder de los Reyes (new companion)



Last moments together (old companion)



I found my name on a car (the logo thing even looks like a "J")


The best burrito in the world






1 comment:

TBrooks said...

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing about Minnesota, too! That's pretty funny!