Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Yes they do celebrate Valentines Day here in the same way but with the huge Catholic influence here it has a lot to do with praising to the saint Saint Valentine too.

I’m doing a lot better at getting up on time now. I didn’t want to get wet by my companion so I set the phone that we have to go off at 6:30 and to vibrate and I put it under my pillow. It seems to be working our pretty well.

This Sunday was a downer for us this week. Last Sunday we brought 17 investigators to church, this Sunday we brought none. We had like 18 people but none of them could come. And the ones that said they could come had something come up. So yah, I’m kind of disappointed right now.

But other than that the week was pretty good, had a lot of great experiences. But a lot of people have been asking me this week what I want to do as a profession. And really I don’t know anymore. I don’t want to be a neurologist anymore. So I guess I’ll just have to find my other interests.

Other than that, that’s about it.

Happy Valentines Day!

Elder Whetten

No comments: