Monday, June 21, 2010

Goodbye Pres. Cox!

Well we just said good bye to our President last Tuesday. He and his wife gave the final instructions to us about our work. And we all ate subway and there were some musical numbers preformed by some of the missionaries. It was really great to see all of the missionaries in the mission once again. Our new president is President Del Valle. He is Mexican which will be a change. Our president showed us a picture of him and his wife. He will be coming on the 30th.

It’s hard to believe that I only have six months left in the mission. It seems like the weeks are on nitro blast, like when Sunday comes along the next day is Sunday. Maybe that's why my letters keep getting shorter. Because I hardly have time to think about what’s going on.

I just got your E-mail which reminds me that I got the package! Thanks for all the socks. And for everything.

I hope everyone is doing all right. Love you all. I’ll try to write more next week.

Elder Whetten

No comments: