Monday, August 10, 2009

Short and Sweet

Hey!! No I’m not getting transferred, at least, not that I know yet. But we are moving. Our land lady wasn’t doing what she said she was supposed to be doing so we decided to move. Though we aren’t getting new mattresses. The bed bugs came back so we are going to go talk with the president.

I just got back from splits with the zone leaders, that’s why my e-mail is so late. This week wasn’t very eventful. Me and my companion have been having a lot of fun working. Did I ever mention that Elder Christoferson was coming to visit us? I knew for about a month but they told all the missionaries last Friday. He is coming next Monday. but this time we aren’t gathering all the missionaries in the mission. It’s just going to be with our zone.

We are the number one mission in Mexico in the numbers so a lot of important people want to talk to us I guess.

It is really different living so close to the offices. you can just go over their and pick up materials you need without stressing about not having anything to give investigators. Last Sunday we found the president visiting our ward. But it was ok, we had something to show for it.

I really wish I could say more but I really can’t. Sorry everybody. :) Just be sure to trust in the Lord. He knows what you’re going through. And enjoy life!!!

Elder Whetten

No comments: