Monday, November 16, 2009

Building up References

Well another week has passed and everything has been all right. My companion is really cool and has a lot of talents that I want to learn.

Being senior companion has been alright. But now that all the blame is over my head it has only gotten a little harder. I really don’t know what to talk about today. Nothing much really happened this week. We are working with the members a lot to build up references for this December of 1000 baptisms.

Our zone leaders just went to Leon yesterday so I’m hoping to get my package tomorrow.

My companion has six months in the mission. And as for English, he knows a lot of words but he doesn’t know how to speak it. He has been inactive all his life but for some odd reason he came on a mission and changed a lot. He is a very good missionary.

We are looking for new house right now. The person who owned the house wants to sell it so we have like two weeks to find a new one and move out.

I’m thinking of using some of the money I got for my birthday to send home a package of the stuff that I have received from people that I am really not going to use in the mission. Just so it’s a little easier to pack.

I can't send pictures again:(

But that’s about all thanks for everything from everyone.

Elder Whetten

No comments: