Monday, November 9, 2009

Senior Companion

Well changes came again and I got changed. Well my companion got changed. I am now a senior companion and receiving a new one to work in the same area. My new companions name is Elder Ortiz. He’s from Mexico City. (And I’ve only had like an hour with him so I don’t know much else about him yet.)

We had a zone conference with the president last Tuesday. Our whole zone had to take a bus to Irapuato to meet up with another zone to have the conference. But when I was there, I didn’t receive my package or any of my letters so I’m going to have to wait another month it seems.

And I can’t be a neurologist with archeology as a hobby who teaches religion at BYU. I wouldn’t have time for my family. My third companion Elder González leaves to go home today. He called me last night from the offices asking how I was and sent me an E-mail saying how thankful he was to have had me as my companion. I almost cried. Almost.

I’m really not sure what to write, just that I love you all and I hope the best for everyone. Be safe and enjoy life.

Elder Whetten

No comments: