Monday, May 31, 2010

It's getting hotter!

Well another week has gone and past. This week we actually found some really great people and I’m excited to get to work with them. But when our bishop found out that we were coming back to the ward he called the mission president to see what was going on. The mission president explained it to him but said to keep giving food to just to missionaries until the end of the change (which is at the end of this week.) So I think that we are going to be changed this next change to leave two elders in the area.

Detroit Michigan sounds pretty cool! Don’t know anything about the place but you always need a little bit of action in your mission.

The weather here has been getting hotter but I’m used to it now. The other day we went to eat with one of the brothers in the ward and afterwards me and my companion started to feel like our stomachs were swelling up and the back of our heads started to get these huge migraines. Really weird symptoms, but I really don’t know what happened that day.

I’m starting to make my scar disappear! I bought some cocoa butter and started to rub that on it. Cocoa butter is good for scars and stretch marks.

I know that my emails keep getting shorter and shorter but I really can’t think of anything else to say. But I hope everyone is doing fine. Till next week! Oh and I know its a little late to say this but if you could send the socks so that they can get here before the 15th that would be great! (The whole mission is going to Leon that day.)

Elder Whetten

No comments: