Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Bonus!

I noticed over the last few weeks that Jay always emails around the same time so I sent him an email and asked if he had time to chat after he was done emailing for the week. We were able to chat through email for a little bit. What a treat! The following is the content of our emails back in forth. Jay is in black. Mom is in red.

Mom: How are you feeling? Any colds? What do you miss the most, besides me?

Jay: I’m not sick or anything. I miss rest most of all over you. {Ouch! That hurts! :-) }

Mom: Working hard, huh? Do you talk to Brandt much?

Jay: Yah trying to do as much as I can. I talk to him all the time. He is in my hall.

Mom: Want anything special?

Jay: Joseph Smiths unpublished revelations? I would only read it during personal study so it doesn’t defer from my studies.

Mom: That's cool! I'll see what I can do! Give yourself a hug for me!

Jay: Ok anything else you want to ask me? My laundry’s almost done.

Mom: Have you heard anything about your visa(passport)? Have you gained any weight?

Jay: Yah I went to the Mexican consulate to sign it the other day and two pounds.

Mom: Good! Go back to your laundry and remember I love you!

Jay: Love you too!

No comments: